Irish Cloud Web Hosting Service Providers
Our cloud is packed with features including many which the competition either don’t have or charge additional fees for, and we aim to be as comprehensive as possible. If there is a feature you require which isn’t listed, just get in touch and we’ll let you know if it’s available.
Why choose our cloud web hosting?
• Easy to use and flexible Control Panel
• SSL Certified and Encrypted Webmail & Cloud Dashboard/Control Panel
• Load Balanced, Distributed Architecture
• Optional Hybrid Hosting
• Password Protected Directories
• AWStats Visitor Statistics
• Unlimited Auto Responders & Forwarding
• Web-based Email Access (Webmail)
• 100% Uptime Guarantee
• MySQL Databases
• Free Anti-Spam/Virus Filtering
• Regular Daily Backups
• Automatic WordPress Software Upgrades
• IMAP 4
• POP 3
• SMTP relay
• Forwarders including multi-recipient
• Optional SSL encryption
• Spam Assassin with user configurable threshold
• Distributed mail cluster, independent of web cluster
• Choice of Roundcube or Atmail webmail
• MySQL 5.1 with Stored Procedures (included as standard with all packages)
• Remote database access
• Separate to Web Cluster, utilising high-end Xeon servers – no need to take your site down to ‘resize’ your MySQL instance
At any one time we hold at least 50 incremental snapshots of your data and we can restore any file from any point in time.
• We retain a minimum of 4 home directory snapshots per day for 7 days, with further daily backups stored for 30 days
• All data stored on one primary storage system and replicated to a backup for instant failover
• Data is then once more replicated to an offsite storage system for disaster recovery
• MySQL backups are taken every 24 hours and additional backups can be added via a cron job
• High-speed Nginx-Based Static Content System
• SSH/SFTP/SCP Access
• Preview Link
• Cron Job Support with Dedicated Cron System for Batch Processing
• Online File Manager
• Custom Error Pages
Webmail on your computer and smartphone
Webmail is a server-based email system that allows you to access your email account from the World Wide Web. You can send and receive email messages from any device that is connected to the Internet.
You can send and receive email messages from Webmail as well as from your POP3/IMAP email client. Some of the more popular email client applications include Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express and Pegasus.
Because Webmail is based on the hypertext mark-up language (HTML), you can use any major Internet browser to access your email messages. Additionally, your email is stored on your domain’s server therefore, you can save email and attachments on the server instead of downloading them to your computer.
If you wish to have your email accounts setup on your computer, tablet or even smartphone, we will send you detailed instructions on how to do it once you signed up or alternatively, we can set them up for you for a small additional fee.
I rang Mark from Baldwin Digital and asked him if I could transfer my domain and web hosting over to them. Mark took care of the whole process and the changeover for our website, email and databases was perfect and there were no issues or concerns. The cloud web hosting services provided by Baldwin Digital up-to-date have been excellent and have delivered everything we have requested.